Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Indeed!

Today's my birthday~
I used to not celebrate it, but lately, people have been actually remembering! It's pretty nice ^^

Also, I just got an order confirmation from DreamV (along with an apology for taking so long to get back, but hey, it was Christmas and then the weekend!), where I ordered on Rakuten. They're shipping them! Yay~! Soon, I'll get a message that tells me it's arrived to my "Japanese address" and I can pay for shipping there ^_^ (shipping seems to be free within the country? I didn't get charged for shipping at all, so maybe it was an exception for that store).

Found a great website about makeup. It's not a a site for designs and styles, it instead explains things, like what each brush does, basic techniques to applying, where to put what and how.... It's super informative. I'm actually really interested in finding this stuff out. My brushes will be in soon (probably Tuesday or something) and when I first saw them, I was a little off-put because it had so many brushes that I didn't know the use of. Now I get it, and can refer to the list any time! I'll have to wait for my next paycheck, so I can start looking at stuff like foundations and whatnot. Oh yeah, and reconfirmed that I do have combination skin. So frustrating! But at least my skin is *very* strong. I could go with a peel right about now. I'll ask my mom about it.

Ugh, I wish I had a better paying job. How do I make these people hire me?? I'm awesome! How else am I supposed to buy out Qutieland's clothing selection anyway? -_-;


Today, I went to work. I got to work with my favorite trio, my bosses Erin and Chevy, and the Kid ^_^ Speaking of the Kid, he seems to be getting more comfortable with us. I can tell he has a goofy sense of humor, but as of now, he's not really showing that side off yet. I hope he'll be around to really enjoy us. Oh, and I forgot my burger at the store! But I didn't feel like driving back to get it XD I ate 2/3rds of it, at least. Besides, the bacon was too fatty and chewy. I like it when it's crispy. Wow, that was quite a subject change.


Tired, will drift to sleep while listening to my favorite Let's Player ^_^

~Lots of Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment