Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas shopping

I don't know, are bras supposed to hurt your chest? I bought a 34C bra today, and it still feels so tight on my chest. I know I can't be a 36 anything, because it keeps slipping up, so I'm guessing it's something to do with the cup size. Ugh, I don't know....

Will be finishing my Christmas shopping tomorrow. I'm buying my little cousin a bag from the Sanrio store in Schaumburg (I hope the store is still there!) and a Tracfone for Poppy (the grandpa~<3). I have to stop by Mitsuwa again, this time for my boss, not me. He *really* loves those muscat gummies that Kasugai makes. Will ask Tara to come with, if she's available. She never got the chance to see the mall (she wants to see the Disney store they have, hopefully that's still there as well), and it's been years since I've been there myself. It's really nice~

One day during the summer, I think I'll head to the Oakbrook Center. I never got the chance to explore back in October, it was freezing! It's really high-end, so I wonder if I'll be able to find something my speed there. But I bet it's really nice! It's huge, I got lost in there twice, lol.


I've been getting into a lot of things, like decoden and fancy nails, and adorable shoes! But easiest to get into, I've been reading blogs. Now, I know they're just normal people, living normal lives. Sometimes, they've got nothing going on either. But when I read them, I'm always so enthralled, just reading what's happening in these random people's lives. Why does everyone else seem so interesting? Even their boring days seem more exciting than mine. I wonder if that's what it's like reading what I post for others? Probably not. My boring is the basis for boring! See, today, I went to work. There was one person after another. Sold lots of the new Mario for the Wii. Then came home. Went back out to buy a bra at Orland Square. Came home and told mom what I was getting everyone for Christmas, as well as what I wanted (money). Then I came online and started typing this while watching the Daily Show and the Colbert Report. Will play more Atelier Annie, in an attempt to get a different ending from before while listening to my favorite let's player Kikoskia play some games.

That's it.
Nah, that can't be entertaining to anyone -_-;

But anyway, these people, while just regular folk like you and me (except for Riho Nishiyama, as she is a model on Koakuma Ageha, but then again, I don't 'read' her blog, I just look at her cute pictures XD) are like celebrities to me. I guess their bored seems more fun, because when they have more fun, and don't know what it's like to have nothing to do over and over.... Angst angst angst.

I need another magazine along the lines of Ageha. I'm not too into Ganguro, so I can never really get immersed in Egg, Ranzuki seems too casual (I've been doing casual cute all my life, I need a change!), and I crave that over-the-top glamorous feel that I can't find in Soup. Scawaii came close, but in the end, it felt like they were trying to be seductive and model-y with all of the pouting and looking serious and edgy. I like how fun and light everything seems in Ageha. My style is definitely 'cute'. With a face like mine, I can't pull off seductive, not without looking like a 17 year old trying to look like a 24 year old, lol. Besides, it's probably my charm point. Lol, what am I going to do when I start to look older and can't pull off that cute look? I bring them in with it, and completely blind-sight them with wit. IT'S ALL I'VE GOT!


Tirrrrred.

~Lots of Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment