Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tomorrow!

Just waiting for tomorrow to come around. I actually didn't realize Thursday was New Year's Eve! I'll probably spend the day with her and her friends. If I don't wake up early enough, that means no blog tomorrow either -_-;

Anyway, with my trip coming up, I'm thinking about all of the things I really want to get. My makeup brush set is coming soon, so I want to prepare for it! I can pretty much keep my skin relatively clear. Not amazingly smooth, but I think that's near impossible for my skin type. I'm really excited for all of the nice things I'll be getting ^_^ I haven't heard anything about my order (I guess because the place I'm shipping it to is closed until Jan 2nd)

You know, ever since I've started using Herbal Essence, I'm definitely impressed. My hair used to get really frizzy and big all the time, but not anymore ^^ I recommend!


Really short, because nothing has happened yet. I spent the day napping, munching on Pepper Jack Cheez-its and sipping my cheap but good green tea!

~Lots of Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment