Monday, March 8, 2010

Midnight

I've got a full night ahead of me, so I figured I'd post something here now. I've got a midnight for Final Fantasy XIII. It's my first midnight, so I'm going to dress up comfortably, probably not work too hard on my makeup and hair. No one's going to notice anyway once they've got the game in their hand, lol.

Anyway, I've been working on fashion collages lately, by collecting pictures of clothes, hair, and makeup techniques I like. I can't believe I'm doing this sort of stuff, and actually enjoying it! I've been going through my scans one by one. Time consuming, but soon they'll be in one area. I'm always forgetting which of my magazines I saw a particular style, and then I have to go through some several thousand pages ;_; Soon, I'm going to figure out how to arrange them so I can print them for that binder I posted about forever ago.

And how's this for kind of strange, I curled my hair 2 days ago, and it's still pretty curly now.

Okay, no more stalling! 9 hour work day on my feet. ;_____;

No comments:

Post a Comment