Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Doggies

Ha! I made it XD
I've been playing Nintendogs and Pikmin 2 for the past day. I never thought I'd want Nintendogs, but I used it to test a game, and it was so cute, so I had to get one, lol. Got a boxer puppy that I named Penny (because I saw a penny, ha). She already knows how to sit (which you had to teach your dog sit as part of the tutorial), bow, and yawn. I'm teaching her how to stay sitting and how to fetch. She's still learning though ^^ Playing the game also taught me that I want a Shiba Inu doggie! I had been trying to remember the full name of that dog ever since I first saw a wild pack of them in Okami. I barked at them and they all swarmed around me and started barking back, it was so cute XD I read they're naturally clean dogs. I want to get a pretty tawny one. I'd look for a cream colored one, but I read they're not recognized by some dog organization that lists the breeds and colors they come in. I'm guessing that means they're hard to come by. I want one with a super curly tail XD


....Yeah, that's all I've got today. I slept a lot. I'll blog more tomorrow.

~Lots of Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment