Friday, March 12, 2010

Who wears short shorts?

I guess I do! Went back to Old Navy, and this time, they had the shorts I wanted in my color ^_^ Size 0, though I'm actually a little more towards the size 1 (but they don't carry even numbers at ON), but once they go on, they still fit like a glove (and besides, size 2 is way too loose on me, so I was going to fit into a 0 even if I had to rip something, lol) So yeah. My next endeavor is one of those bras that just sticks on. I don't know why, I guess because I'm tired of being such a weird size. And I have to learn how to do my own stuff. I saw a picture (Popteen or Egg or something) of a girl wearing these cute pastel pink nerdy style glasses that I loved. I have the perfect pair already, but of course, they're black. I have to spray paint them someday, hopefully with a nice metallic paint! Lol, I can do that next week, silly me. Not like there isn't a Menard's around the corner! What else can I make?

It's like day 5 or something of this weird curl in my hair! It doesn't matter if I wrap it up, don't wrap it up, what, it's still there! Thought I'd throw that out there.

I think I really want to get a degree in fashion design. But I wonder if I can actually go through with it. I know I should take all of the basic classes at a cheaper school. And I probably have to take sewing classes. Again, I know how to sew, and I can even go as far as to figure out how to take any garment or drawing of a garment apart, but I don't really know how to tailor it for people to wear. I don't know, should I go for it? If I decide it's not more me, then I'll be even more in debt, AND I'll have to do this all by myself. I started thinking about all of this 3 weeks ago, while I was job searching and someone had posted a receptionist position for their fashion studio. I wanted to apply, but you had to have a degree in, well, fashion. I've always loved drawing the outfits of a character, almost as much as I loved creating their stories (but I have no drive to ever finish my stories, so writing is out of the question, lol).... I don't know, I don't want to make a costly mistake like I did with ILIAS.... I try to work on my indecisiveness, but this is major! My mom and her husband Glenn says I should even give it a try. *sigh* I don't know.

And besides, who would wear my crazy outfits?? Lol, just eccentric people like me. How many of those people exist anyway?

I promised myself last year that I would take more chances and follow my dreams. But.... *sigh* I have dreams of owning a nice online shop. I can make all of the weird clothing I like, for me, for others, and for dolls too. I shouldn't leave it a dream. I don't want to regret that I didn't try when I'm older. Alright, I'll save up for that sewing class from forever ago, and we'll see where I'm at then!


This choice eased my stress just slightly ^^ I know, because it's not so hard to breathe now.

Also, shorts!

~Lots of Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment