Friday, March 19, 2010

My Poor Car

It needs new oil ;_; It sounds so bad that it makes me worried. I'll have to get it changed tomorrow.

Nintendogs update, my puppy mastered the obstacle course in about 2 minutes (she's apparently very smart) but still trying to learn 'shake'. She's a little 'fraidy cat' though XD I bought her a tugging rope, and she keeps barking at it then running away once she ventures close enough to touch it. She'll eventually get used to it, and it's just too cute anyway >w< I read a guide that says her type looks ugly, but I think she's the cutest dog in the game ^_^

Listen to me, talking about her like she's real! She's just too adorable, especially for being nothing but 0s and 1s.

Anyway, I finally bought my copy of Ageha. I love it even more when it's in my hands ^_^ There's a section about how to take good photos with a camera and with a phone, and a section with weird hairstyles. Seriously weird, there's one where there's an Eiffel Tower O_o I wish my scanner was bigger, or maybe I suck at making the most of my scans. I'll try tonight anyway, and if that doesn't work, I'll take pictures.

Other things I got from Mitsuwa: some Cappuccino flavored biscuits, melon flavored Kasugai gummies (disappointed I didn't get two, because they were even more delicious than I remembered), some Bourbon White Rollita, some edamame, and shredded nori because it was on sale. I also got a few things from Lush. I meant to only get some Tea Tree Water Toner, but they had some Tea Tree Water tablets in stock for the first time since I started going there. There were 2 left, so I got one to try. They must be good if they sell out that much! Got one of their limited bath fizzies too, since I missed out on the B-Electro they had earlier this month ;_;

Jake showed up at work today, I guess to buy something, but I didn't see him until he was almost done. He didn't say anything to me ;_; Well, the time before when I saw him, I didn't say anything to him, but I rushed in just to turn in a game and I left in 15 seconds! I wanted to be in and out and then go right home, so it's not the same!

Well anyway, my days have been quite girly lately, which makes me glad. I think I'll start work on fake nails this week, since I have a few bucks to spare. They look easy, but maybe it's the artist in me.

Recently reconnected with another friend. Haha, she's just as fun as I remember ^_^

~Lots of Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment