Thursday, March 11, 2010

Homes

*Sob sob* I should have bought this at the Sanrio store when I had the chance! Now I can't find it anywhere....

Anyway, my current hobby is going to my favorite online shops, putting everything I like in my 'shopping cart', and going all the way up to the next to last step, the one right before I have to make a payment (I choose Paypal, so there's no way I'll accidentally buy, it'll ask me if I want to). I know, it's so pathetic.... I pretend like I've got money to blow around, just to see what I would like and how much I could be spending at this particular store.

Lately, I've been looking at townhomes. Well, originally, I was looking at apartments, but while I was looking at a review of a place I was interested in, someone had mentioned how for the same amount as they had paid for monthly rent, they were paying for a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2 floor house. It got me thinking, if that's the case, I should be looking at condos and whatnot. In the end, I like the idea of a townhome. I get a house, but I don't have to shovel snow or mow the lawn ^^ I can get a roommate, rent will be pretty low.... If I can get a decent paying job as well.... In the end, it keeps me from panicking, since I just travel to my own world where I have my own place and no one's there to take advantage of me. No one calling me out of my room just to tell me trivial things. No one going on about how it's her house and only her house, and then turning around and asking why I'm not doing things to help out around 'our' house.

No more feeling like it's not my home. I'm just a visitor....


Lighter note! Yesterday, a co-worker called off, so I got to stay at work longer. I got to work with Jake all day~! I swear, one day I'll make a move.... But he's just now warming up to me! I don't want to freak him out by being too forward. That's always my problem ;_; I mean, I'm already a cougar for liking him. I don't even know how old he thinks I am.... Probably thinks I'm like 20.

~Lots of Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment