Friday, January 1, 2010

The Aftermath

Relaxing again ^_^

Yesterday, I 'ambushed' Tara by taking her to Lush. She didn't mind much, but when I told her about the 'mermaid water' she could make in her bath, she was all excited XD We shared that, and decided that if she really liked it, we could come back and get more things (she saw one with what looked like a rose in it that she thought was cute). I did get a small bottle of Tea Tree Water Toner. I didn't see the tablets though. I'll have to remember to ask next time I'm there!

When I went to Mitsuwa though, all of my plans just fell through XD I bought the eyeliner I wanted, some bath salts from a brand I heard was really good, and some $5 eyelashes. They had these $17 ones that were in a style I really liked, but it's a good thing I didn't get them. Today I just read my Betty magazine, and it got the lowest scores of all the eyelashes.... Of course, the ones I got aren't even on the list XD Still. Oh yeah, I went to the bookstore, I got January's Ageha, and Vol. 3 of Betty. I now know the name of one of the girls who has appeared in so many of my hair magazines! Her name is Chiva Hamasaki! Unfortunately, she's not one of my favorite models, I just kept seeing her in so many places, and she has a very unique face. I also recognize the model Mayu Fukuchi. But it doesn't seem like too many people know them around here, at least on the Internet.

Anyway, I went to look for the face mask, but they didn't have any! I knew I should have bought it when I saw it last time! -_-; They also didn't have the eyeshadow I was looking for. They had some lipstick that I had seen in Ageha as one of their top 3 choices. But it was like $15 ;_; I ended up just getting a ton of snacks and some Yogu (tried their orange flavor, I'm adding it to the 'delicious' list XD) Tara bought some black daifuku.... We didn't know what made it black until we read the directions. It had charcoal in it! XDDD Though I think it was more the black sesame seeds that made it black. It wasn't terrible, but I wouldn't eat it. Tara, on the other hand, absolutely hated it. Then we went to Ichiro's. Tara loved it~~<333! I should have taken a picture of our sushi! We got the Sakura and had octopus for the first time. We weren't sure what the octopus was, until we realized it was the stuff they put at the top. Delicious! Tara already wanted to come back X3

Afterwards, we went to Tara's place and had a Bust A Groove 2 competition. I won! I figured out how to reverse an attack, and got her twice XD After that, we never attacked each other (I know she knows how to dodge) then we handed them off to her friend Brianna(-Banana) and her boyfriend Jason. After they played a few rounds, Tara had to show them the secret character Pander. I missed their reaction though, since I had to go out and get the pop!

Everyone pretty much got drunk, except for me since I was going home (lots of people were already staying over, and her apartment is very small) It was a lot of fun, Iron Man played in the background, and then we had the countdown at a random time XD Then we played Apples to Apples. I came in second! <3 Everyone left, and everything started to wind down. Tara started to get really sleepy, so I went home. I had lots of fun, and it was a great way to close the year ^___^ Goodbye 2009, and welcome, 2010!

I've got lots of treats to munch on, and an Ageha magazine to finish~!

~Lots of Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment