Sunday, January 10, 2010

Spending Money

Yesterday, I went to Sephora ^^ I was originally only going to get that Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion, buuuuuut, I ended up spending $120 ^^;;; Well, it wasn't like I couldn't stop myself, I knew right then and there that I was going to get something else. At first, all I saw were the other brands, sitting at $40+ for just blushes. I ended up at the Sephora section, glad that the prices were a lot more reasonable. Let's see, I got a face brush, because I get so much dead skin a day! I got of course the primer (hope it's as super amazing as everyone is saying), some sort of hydrating and smoothing foundation (hopefully better than the M.A.C one I got forever ago that used to dry my skin out), a concealer stick (felt pretty good on my hand, so I hope it's awesome on my face, lol), lipstick in Quartz Show (pretty neutral pink), a loose powder (because I like the matte finish instead of the kind of liquidy finish that's in right now), eye shadow in Black Flame, some lip gloss, and they gave me some Clinique mascara for free, since my total was over $100. I would have gotten a couple more lipsticks and another eye shadow color, but I was worried about going too over budget. I can always go back some other time. I got a card from them so that every $100 I spend, I get something for free. Since I'm starting my make up collection, I assume I'll be hitting another $100 soon. Better start looking at more jobs!

Let's see, after Sephora, I went to Target. I didn't get much, I bought some Trident Xtra Care gum for me and the store (my coworkers really like that gum, and it keeps up from randomly snacking and helps after a meal), some makeup sponges, and some chocolates. I also bought a small tooth comb. I guess it really does make all the difference.

Suddenly, I would do almost anything to find the song "Bounce" by Koda Kumi. Not the concert version, but the actual version. I want it! But I have no idea what CD it's on. I wonder if it's under a different name?

I think I'm going to take a bath using one of my packets of bath salts that I got from Mitsuwa. I have to look up what the difference is, lol.

~Lots of Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment