Friday, January 8, 2010

Break time

Our hours have been reduced by a ton, so anyone not a key holder has been getting 10 hours. Except for Dan. Lol, he finally got our boss Galen to just take him off the schedule.

Anyway, now that the holiday rush is over, we can rent games again. I got Super Princess Peach. So far it's like an easier version of Mario, but with more complex elements. You don't just get from point A to point B, you have to do things in order to do it! Like become happy and float to the top of something, or become angry and burn a bridge to get to the lower level. I had a hard time fighting the boss, because I would attack instead of jump, or jump instead of picking up something.... I guess I'll get used to it.

My arms feel better, but my wrist still hurts, like a bruise.


You know, the more I think about it, the more I really want to color my hair. I wish I worked at a fashion designer's office. It would be okay, right? Well, if it was one of those cutting-edge type places, not one of those upscale, million dollar places. I know what I mean, lol. I guess I better learn how to do fun things with my hair before I get into that territory. I'm just pretty excited. I see myself in a year, doing most of what I've always wanted to do. I see myself at the forefront of fashion, doing my hair in styles I never thought I could do. I want to make that happen. I'm not at the point where I see myself at an amazing new job or in a cool new apartment, but I see a better future than before, where I figured I'd still be my typical self, hiding in the background and unable to take care of myself.


Short entry, because all the things I wanted to say, I forgot, lol.

~Lots of Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment