Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas wish

Urgh....
Lethargic day yesterday.

It felt like I was hit in the head with a bat. Well, I guess I have no idea how that feels, but I was really tired. Stone tired. Like I fell to my pillow like a stone.

When I woke up at 7, I tried my hardest to stay up, but I absolutely couldn't. I kept drifting off every 10 minutes. I tried to watch some videos from the folks at That Guy With the Glasses and I couldn't even make it through, without falling asleep minutes later.

What did I do the night before to be so exhausted?


My body was ready to move, but my eyes felt so heavy....
I managed to make it to around 8:30p, before I was out. I hate feeling like that....


Anyway, my grandma randomly decided to take the day off from work yesterday. She didn't look sick, and it wasn't her birthday, so I don't know why.

As a result, I didn't get to do anything. I really wanted to work on my face. It's been so dry and flaky, for obvious reasons. I don't have much in the way of face care, so I'm not really sure what to do besides lotion anyway....  I tried to steam my face, with one of those little tablets that Lush sells (bought it a year ago) but I didn't notice any change.  What I need is a super 'exfoliator'.  I'm just moments away from using a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, lol, my skin is that bad.

At least my skin doesn't break out like it used to when I was younger.  Nowadays, it's pretty much stress and menses related, and probably moreso stress.  Back then, I used to break out all the time.  Heck, even pop made me break out, so I had to cut soda out of my diet.  Now I can drink bottles of it and be fine, but I've since lost the extreme taste for it.  It burns my throat....

So, what to do, what to do?  Even though I've got the money, now that it's the holidays, I've got gifts to buy....  I won't be able to buy any skin, makeup, or hair products for another 2 weeks.


My first beauty related product will be The Oriental: Gold BB Cream, which I've been staring at for months. While I'm there, I might as well get a couple eyelashes too.

My second will be a pair of circle lenses. I'm not really sure which one I'll get just yet, but I'm leaning a lot towards the E.O.S Candy Pink ones. They looked so good when Eki did a review on them.

(She also did a review on that BB Cream too, and since we seem to be very similar in skin and eye color, I figure what works for her will have a good chance at working for me as well)

My final purchase will be from Yumetenbo. Again. If you remember, last year, I tried to buy from them, and couldn't because while they were waiting on my reserve stuff, other things I bought ended up going out of stock, so they just cancelled my whole order. Since then, they've opened their doors and they now ship straight to America, so I thought I'd try again. Even after that letdown, I really can't let them go! They're going to restock some shoes I wanted last year, so hopefully I'll at least get to get those. If I've got enough to spare, I'm going to buy some lace stockings from YesStyle.


But I guess that's some weeks away, so no point in thinking about it now, lol.
It'll just be nice to be able to use money on myself, instead of having to pay off bills all the time, you know?


Yet again, another pointless post, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment