I feel like I should be blogging, but I'm still recovering from my bad mood, so I'm deciding not to for a bit. At the very least, I've managed to pinpoint why I'm feeling so down, now I just have to figure out how to make it better. That's the time consuming part, lol.
Anyway, there's a blog out there that I just keep coming across during my research into the Hime field. I mean, seriously, I don't know how many times I've come across her blog just looking for something related.
Turns out, she's having her first giveaway!
And even though I'm not entering myself (I don't apply for big giveaways anymore, ever since last winter I tried for 5 and never came close, lol), I still wanted to spread the word, since she's not only got some nice things, but she's pretty nice herself!
- A sheet of decoden rhinestones appliques
- Under eye mask
- Double lid eyelid glue (also good for putting on lashes)
- A pair of Forever 21 lashes
- Forever 21 leopard print makeup pouch
- A set of 3 pink gem bracelets from Forever 21
- A couple of Iwako erasers
- Hello Kitty tissues
- Chocolate flavored lipgloss (in a cupcake shaped container)
- Her own brand of leopard print hair bows
- A pair of plano Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green lenses
Her contest ends June 3rd, and she'll be picking the winner the day after. You can go here for more details.
And while you're at it, read the rest of her blog!
But besides that, I've realized recently I still need to put up a review for Pretty & Cute as well as on the products I've gotten. Hopefully, my grandma's vacation will be over today so I can take proper pictures in the sun on how my BB Cream looks. I think I've tested everything for long enough.