Friday, August 13, 2010

Upon Dreams 2

Sometimes, I have such interesting dreams. I want them to be somewhere so I can keep them in my memories.

Today, I dreamed (I thought dreamt was a word!) that I was walking around my neighborhood at dusk, a nice version of it, without all of these ignorant people shouting at everyone....

I saw Jake standing around with a few people, and he saw me and waved. I came over to see how he was doing, since it had been a while since I'd seen him. He introduced me to his new girlfriend. I was a little sad, but I was more happy for him, because I knew with the way things were, I just couldn't be his girlfriend, even if he wanted me to be. I told him it was really great, and we said our goodbyes, where I went back home. I went into this large house, which apparently belonged to these other people, but they were letting me live there. Their two children, a boy about 9 and a girl about 7, came home from school, and I told them if they did their homework, I would make them something. One of them randomly mentioned that I got an A on an assignment (I guess I'm going to college in this dream), and I can't remember how it came up, but I said the words "Hey, I'm not part of this family, if they tell me to leave, I've got nowhere to go! You're lucky!" I walked over to the paper where I had gotten an A and looked at it, and then I woke up.

Lately, I've gotten back into Subeta. Originally, I wasn't sure if I would stay, but while exploring what was new, I ended up with an item that gave me a free 3 month Gold Account, and that in another couple of months after that ran out, I would end up with another one. (You get one for being on the site for 2 years, and another for being on the site for 3, which I'll approach in January). I figured, even if I decide Subeta isn't for me again, I can at least take advantage of the free GAs.


I'm so sad faced, because Mitsuwa is having a huge bash tomorrow, and I have no money to go! ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment