Monday, August 9, 2010

Hime-kei

I have just discovered La Pafait and Rolianne -pink made- today.

<3 <3 <3

Lately, I've been getting into Hime-kei. I still like Koakuma-kei and Lolita too, but something about Hime-kei just speaks to me now. Maybe it's because I spent so many years not being feminine at all that suddenly my body craves it or something. There's something so delicate yet flashy about it that I really like, and now that I'm at the age where I'm not concerned with what people think of me, it's so much easier to get into a style like this.

But finding La Pafait really got me in it today. So much cute packed onto one page.... Gah! I'm almost tempted to sell my ball joint dolls to go on a mini spree, lol (and I could easily get almost $3000 if I sold all 4 of them, lol) Buuuuut I won't, because I like my dolls too.

I think it would be so much fun, if every so often, I could go out like a princess. Maybe, if I'm super lucky, I'll meet a guy who will put his jacket over a puddle for me! Haha, of course not, chivalry has gone the way of the Dodo, in most cases, but my goodness, if that happened, I would just be dazzled for weeks.


Hmm.... I wonder how much I'd get if I sold most of my clothes? Lol! I wish America wanted to be as cute.... I kind of hate that we like 'sexy' around these parts, but with a face and figure like mine, sexy doesn't work! I'd just look like a 17 year old trying too hard to look older than she is.... Oh Japan, never stop loving cute things!

No comments:

Post a Comment