Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Magazines, Juice, and Wedding Dresses

Today, I downloaded September's Popteen. I'm starting to like them more and more, each month. When I first read it, it was back in January. I can't remember what issue it was, but I remember being less than impressed with it. Too many unflattering and kiddy outfits that weren't my style, but I guess they've started to move into other styles? Either way, I now look forward to them. Maybe, if I have the money to spare someday, I can support them over at Mitsuwa.

This month's issue also had a section involving delicious looking fruit drinks. One of them was kiwi! You could even see all of the seeds in it~ I'll have a lot of translating to do, but it's easier than trying to figure out a sentence.


I just read a post about how statistically, people prefer to just look at pictures and skip the reading. How boring! These blogs are saying such interesting things, and people would know if they actually read it! It's really sad that so many people don't even want to do that much. Why are they even looking at blogs, when they can just go to Google images for pictures anyway? Is it because it's set to a prettier background? Maybe I'm not saying anything amazing, but lots of other bloggers are!


I'm watching Hell's Kitchen randomly. All of this cooking suddenly gives me a taste for some snow crab legs, lol. When I have money, I'm driving out to Crabs and Things again. I haven't been there in years.


Later on in the evening, I came across a Rakuten site for wedding dresses. I must admit, it's one of my guilty pleasures, to look at wedding dresses. They're so beautiful! I have no plans for my own wedding (in fact, the only thing I know for sure is how I want my cake to look, but only because I love food), but I love looking at them. A lot of them are even inspiring to design other dresses for my maybe, possibly, someday if I wish hard enough dream of opening my own online shop for Hime style clothes.

I used to only like simple and sleek dresses, with very little detail, but I find myself admiring some of their non-conventional styles as well.

Here are some of my favorites:


I absolutely love this one!




All images above are (C) of their respective photographers.

I can just feel the creativity just flowing through, as I look at these!
The store I got these images from is S-Road, if you're curious. Even if you're not getting married any time soon, I still think it's fun to look at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment