Saturday, October 23, 2010

Phones

You know, I'm always so jealous of Japanese cell phones. They're just so.... pretty!

I don't just mean decoden, though those are extra gorgeous, but the phones themselves. The phones we have around here are so.... masculine. You'd even be hard-pressed to find one in pink, and even moreso for a pastel pink. And they're always so ahead of the curve when it comes to features.

I hardly ever used mine, but I think I would, if mine were super pretty. And if it had features. None of my phones ever did, because I had to pay for everything myself....

So, I decided to look on the market for some unlocked phones. Ended up finding my way to YesAsia and found the LG GT540 Optimus in pink. It got pretty good reviews, and from what I've gathered, it's pretty much everything I want in a phone anyway, plus a few extra perks. It runs on Android OS, and that was a big plus since I'm just not a fan of Apple anyway. I'm pretty sure it's not from Japan, but it's cute and pretty good, for it's price~ I'm all about great function for a low price~! That's how I decided on my FinePix.


Today, I read a younger girl's blog. I was kind of chuckling at what she was posting, not because it was silly or immature or anything, but because it sounds a lot like me at her age, lol. I like to think I've matured since 4 years ago.

You know, says the girl into being like a princess and all....

My blogs from back then were really embarrassing too. Lots of "OMG, I love this guy, let me talk about him for the next 18 posts about his shiny hair~!!!!" and "Ugh, why won't this guy notice me when I never talk to him, or even look at him, or anything! Why does he talk to my friend, who's always hanging out with him, and has no clue that I even have feelings for him?? I'm so JEALOUS!" and whatnot. Nowadays, when I think about the thoughts that went through my mind then, I want to cringe. Did I really say that? Was I honestly thinking that? I was so silly back then!

I'm sure in another 4 years, I'll look at these posts, and laugh at how silly I was, with all the grandma drama I went through. Or maybe I'll agree? There are some old posts that still hold true today.... Well, I don't know what the future will hold. Maybe I'll be single for the next 5 years, and regress, lol! It's not bad being single, but I don't think I'd like that at all....


*sigh* See, now I'm just rambling, because I'm in a mood.


My mom came over today. Today, she and my uncle told me I was so cool. Not in a "Oh, you're the coolest person ever!" but in one of those "She's so laid back and relaxed" way. I guess I come off like this, because I'm always holding back my emotions. It looks really cool to everyone else, like nothing ever affects me, but it's probably not so good on the inside. It's probably why I'm always on edge, when I live with them. I think they'd be really surprised if they found out about what I was really interested in, or my future plans. I bet they'll come into my bedroom, and just wonder what little girl used to live in there before, lol. I know my mom would be perfectly fine with it, though she probably would wish I'd act my real age, not the age I look.... My grandma would find it way too flashy and chastise me for it (and probably think demons were the cause of it, lol). Anyway, I think they'd think I was weird anyway. I'm not at all like they think I am. They know me as the quiet girl who never cared much for fashion or makeup. They're in for a surprise!

Well anyway I better head off. It's almost 10:30p. I've completely been failing my sleep schedule. Finally got it right yesterday, but I woke up at 2a and didn't go back to sleep until 6a, so I had to compensate by sleeping until noon.... One day, I'll get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment