Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Best Friends

You know, something suddenly came to me, just a few moments ago.... ;_;

Today, when I accidentally corrected myself over a word, a friend of Tara's corrected me, saying I was right the first time. That prompted Tara to respond with "B., I <3 you =P" I was a little disappointed for a moment, wondering why she didn't say it for both of us, even though I know she didn't mean it that way at all, but it got me thinking.

When I'm with Tara, she talks about B. a lot, because they're best friends. I realized, I don't have a best friend.

I mean, I have my very close friends, friends who I love so much, but I don't have much in common with them.

For every one thing a friend and I have together, there's twenty things that are completely separate. For example, Tara likes Lolita, but she's not a fan of Ageha, Victorian era things, or fashion design like I am. Meanwhile, she's into RPs, DnD, American comics, none of which I'm into. I can appreciate that she likes it, and I can even be excited for her when she talks about what she's doing, or what she's acquired.... But it's not the same as being excited that I'll get to borrow her next comic or anything. These are major aspects of our lives, not just little pieces.

Niki has Steve too. They were friends before they dated, and even now, they have so much in common.

I wish I had that kind of friend too, one who's excited with me, not excited for me. I know it's silly to believe there's a person who's exactly like me, but I just wish I could meet someone close.


Well, knowing me, she lives somewhere in Nevada or Canada or something.


Anyway, I read my birth chart a few days ago, to compare to Niki's. Well, first off, most of mine, from my sun and rising signs, to a lot of the houses, basically says I have to be alone, lol. But I noticed one part of it that says I'd be most successful if I let my entrepreneurial side go out there. I couldn't help but be a little excited about a future online shop. I don't need to make it big, but I'd love to have a steady shop, with factories to make my designs XD It would be sad to only make one size of a dress, or be always out of stock, but be in high demand. I am only one person, who's main job definitely wouldn't be making clothes, so if I got a real job, working for 8 hours, that would only give me a few hours a day, plus Saturday, and maybe Sunday, I don't think I could churn out clothes that quickly....

Eh, maybe I'm just getting ahead of myself, lol. I saw a commercial for a school on fashion, it got me excited XD Maybe someday I'll enroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment