Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dreams

I had an absolutely wonderful dream just a bit ago (No, I wasn't being lazy and sleeping away my day! I woke up at 7a, I just took a 2 hour nap, I swear!!)

I can't remember much of the beginning, just the part where I was with this large group of friends. We had made the guys' room really messy (they had a large room for some reason) and we were cleaning it up when someone gave us all call, so all of the girls and I got in some limousine and headed to some store. I think it was a hime style store. Well anyway, we're walking up the steps to this super ultra fancy boutique, and I'm talking to all of my friends and getting excited. Then.... I made a blog about it. Lol, okay, that wasn't the fun part. It seemed that I was doing some kind of review for the place, talking about the nice things I bought, and I had a nice list ^_^ Turns out that I had been doing this for years, and I guess I was popular or something, I don't know.

It was such a nice dream, why'd I have to wake uuuuup? *sob*
I'm going to go drown my sorrows with mint Oreos. They're still selling them! I think they've become a basic flavor now, because there's a whole bunch of them~ I'm glad I don't have to wait until winter or St. Patrick's Day for them, because they're my favorite Oreos, and they make the best Oreo bonbons <

Alright, my days consist of dragging through work -_-; 5 more weeks until I see if I like CC! Hope I do, anything to get away from GS ;_; Alright, back to Phoenix Wright!

~Lots of Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment