Saturday, December 17, 2011

Coordinate Website

Still on hiatus, I swear.

About a week ago, I came across a really great website for coordinate resources.  I wanted to share it in my last post, but it didn't really fit in with the theme.

http://codenote.jp/
They just recently opened their PC website!  It's a great source of inspiration, and it's also a great way to see the different ways to coordinate with one item (they have contests for it).  It doesn't matter what your style is, it's most likely in there.  I've seen all sorts of random outfit ideas in there.  I've even seen a few cosplay outfits.

They've still got a few bugs to work out, like when you go to someone's main page, you can't seem to see past 5 coordinates initially.  I've found that by adding &page= at the end, and then a number, it goes to the next page, but for those who don't want to go through all of that trouble, just stick to the main pages and bookmark your favorites until they fix it later.

Oh, and if you find someone you like, they might have their blog linked too!


Enjoy~!

No comments:

Post a Comment